NairaEx Launches Wallet for Naira Deposit
NairaEx – Nigeria’s Premier Bitcoin Exchange is glad to introduce its latest platform the “NairaEx Wallet” – a dedicated naira wallet with an assigned virtual account number for each NairaEx customer.
The NairaEx Wallet allows customers to buy bitcoin instantly from their wallet balance, courtesy of the NairaEx instant buy order feature.
How Does it Work?
Customers are required to first top-up their NairaEx wallet, by simply making a bank transfer to their dedicated NairaEx Wallet account number.
Once the transfer is made, your wallet balance is updated automatically to reflect the funds transfer. Now you can proceed to place your instant buy order as stated in the steps below:
How To buy BTC instantly using NairaEx Wallet
- Log in to your verified NairaEx account.
- Click the Wallet option on your account page.
- Setup wallet and copy your wallet account number or save as beneficiary on your banking platform or app for quicker access.
- Now make funds transfer from your bank account to your NairaEx wallet account number.
- Your NairaEx wallet is topped up instantly.
- Next proceed to create a Bitcoin Buy order on the page.
- Key in your Bitcoin address and amount of BTC you want to purchase.
- At Payment Method – choose “NairaEx Wallet”
- Now confirm the order and receive BTC instantly in your Bitcoin wallet.
The NairaEx Wallet offers all verified NairaEx customers an easy method to deposit money in wallet, and place a Bitcoin (BTC) buy order instantly.
Why do I use the NairaEx Wallet?
- Easy and instant deposit.
- Instant BTC buy orders: Allows you to buy Bitcoin directly from NairaEx with no delays.
- It saves you the stress of creating buy orders and waiting to process.
- Eliminates network or banking delays associated with bank transfers across regular bank accounts.
- Unique and secure platform.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do I need to login my Nairaex Wallet to transfer funds? No, to make a deposit to your NairaEx wallet all you need do is key in your unique-assigned account number as the receiver and transfer funds. Once done, the balance is immediately topped up in your NairaEx wallet.
- Does the NairaEx Wallet Account Number change? Your NairaEx account number does not change. Rather, it is dedicated and linked exclusively to your NairaEx wallet. You can save your wallet account number as ‘beneficiary’ on your mobile banking app which makes your transfer easier. Additionally, you could also transfer to your NairaEx wallet using bank USSD codes.
Note: Your NairaEx Wallet account number is virtual and is simply linked to your NairaEx wallet. You cannot actually interact with this account at the bank.
New to NairaEx?
Nairaex is Nigeria’s premier ‘innovative’ bitcoin exchange, offering a wide range of crypto/bitcoin Buy & Sell utility services.
Latest services by NairaEx:
- Instant/Automatic Bitcoin Buy & Sell Orders.
- NairaEx Pay – A new service that allows customers and businesses to receive Bitcoin (BTC) payments on their online store and immediately get a payout in Naira.
- NairaEx Wallet – A platform that gives customers access to a unique virtual account number where they can transfer from their banks using USSD or other transfer methods and get wallet top-up to instantly buy BTC.
- NairaEx Pro – An advanced cryptocurrency platform for professional traders, offering coin pairs with a deep liquidity pool.
NairaEX Quick Buy – allows you send money and get bitcoin automatically without placing any order.
NairaEx Mini – Allows you buy as low as $1 worth of Bitcoin (BTC).
NairaEx Recharge – Pay bills (DSTV, EEDC and more), as well as make airtime top up using Bitcoin (BTC).