Buying bitcoin with naira should be as easy as online shopping. However, it has become a tad more difficult to buy bitcoin with naira due to Nigeria’s central bank policies. Fortunately, NairaEx has put in the effort to make buying bitcoin simple and easy.
NairaEx has thousands of customers, making it one of the top bitcoin exchanges in Nigeria that offers bitcoin and many other cryptocurrencies.
In this beginner’s guide, you will learn how to buy bitcoin with naira on the NairaEx exchange platform.
Step 1: Set up an account on NairaEx
1. Register an account with your first name, last name, email and password on NairaEx.com. The platform has a robust security structure to securely protect your personal data.
2. Check your email to verify your account. Once this is done, you are now on the basic level of verification, which allows you to deposit and withdraw cryptocurrencies.
3. To buy bitcoin, you need to perform the necessary account verification.
NairaEx requires these documents for verification:
– Bank Verification Number (BVN)
– Phone Number
– Proof of identity: International passport, Driver’s license, or any Nigerian government-issued means of identification.
– Selfie: Take a clear photo of your face while holding up the proof of identity to validate your identity and to prevent fraud.
NairaEx has a top-notch verification system, and it takes only a few minutes to get verified.
To get started, fill in the required details like name, date of birth, address, phone number, and country.
As you can see, buying bitcoin doesn’t have to be complicated. You can start buying bitcoin right now on NairaEx.